Terms of Service
Guidelines and Policies
- Please arrive 10-Minutes prior to your appointment. There will be information to review and a document to sign. Click here for our service agreement
- Please call if you are running late or will not be able to make it to your scheduled appointment time. This early courtesy notification is very helpful.
- If you are late, we will do what we can to accommodate you and get as much scanning time as possible.
- Time beyond your scheduled window can rarely be allotted due to upcoming appointments.
- Babies are not always in the mood to be photographed. We will do all that is possible; such as repositioning mom, having mom walk around, eat a snack, and most of the time baby will reposition for better images.
- If we do not feel like the images are acceptable, we will invite you back for a free re-visit.
- We will always do our very best to ensure that you have the greatest experience possible. We do not offer refunds or guarantees.
- Hydration, Hydration, Hydration
- You do not need a full bladder for your visit, but we recommend you drink 64 ounces of water daily, 5-7 days before your scheduled appointment. This greatly improves the chances of getting better images due to mom having achieved a balanced fluid level.
- Here at “Look At Me 4D Imaging,” we provide Elective, Non-Diagnostic Ultrasound Services.
- This ABSOLUTELY does NOT take the place of your Medical Ultrasound and what your Physician/ Doctor/ Midwife provides for you.
- This service is Private Pay Only. Insurance does not/will not cover the services we provide.
- Please see our recommended gestational age calendar before booking your appointment for the best image results.
Important Information – Read more information about your upcoming appointment
Waiver & Release
- I understand that this ultrasound service is nondiagnostic and does not take the place of a medical ultrasound.
- I understand that I am purchasing images, imaging services, and products from Look At Me 4D Imaging for entertainment purposes only.
- Look At Me 4D Imaging is not a licensed medical professional and is not providing any medical care.
- I agree I have no right to recourse against Look At Me 4D Imaging in any medical malpractice, professional negligence, or any medical claim related to my pregnancy or the birth of my child, including error in sex determination.
- I am currently receiving care from a health care professional.
- I acknowledge the images created by Look At Me 4D Imaging have little or no diagnostic value.
- I understand no diagnosis will be made during this ultrasound. If I have any concerns about my pregnancy, I will not rely on Look At Me 4D Imaging for any medical advice.
- I understand there is an inherent risk in any activity while pregnant including this ultrasound session.
- I acknowledge it is my responsibility to inform myself of these risks before pursuing these ultrasound services.
- I assume all risk of harm or injury to me or my fetus resulting from the services provided by Look At Me 4D Imaging.
- I hereby release and forever discharge Look At Me 4D Imaging and their employees from all liability, claims, and demands, actions and causes of action, and other actions and liabilities, of any nature whatsoever, that I or my baby have to arise out of or in any way related to my visit to Look At Me 4D Imaging.
- I agree that I have no right to file any lawsuit or institute any other action or legal proceedings of any type arising out of or in any way related to my visit to Look At Me 4D Imaging. As defined in this document, Look At Me 4D Imaging shall include its owners, officers, agents, employees, attorneys, and affiliated related entities.
- I understand this waiver and release is a binding legal document that affects my legal rights. This document also binds my spouse, children, heirs, representatives, distributes, guardians, and assigns.
- I acknowledge, in rare circumstances, Look At Me 4D Imaging may wish to contact my medical care provider.
- I give my permission for Look At Me 4D Imaging to contact my medical provider I listed on this form.
- I give Look At Me 4D Imaging permission to reproduce, post, or use any images or recorded data, without further compensation, for advertisement and promotional purposes.
- I am aware and prepared for certain circumstances that may prevent Look At Me 4D Imaging from obtaining quality Images. These circumstances may include any one or combination of the following: fetal position, amniotic fluid, location of the placenta, location of extremities, maternal obesity.
If the Look At Me 4D Imaging ultrasound technologist is not satisfied with the cooperation of the baby and the images obtained, Look At Me 4D Imaging may offer a free repeat session.