Do you want to see your baby’s face early? We’ve got the perfect way for you to do that. If you’re 22-26 weeks pregnant, our Sneak Peek 3D Ultrasounds are a great way to experience your baby before they come out into the world!
This 20-30 minute session will give you a chance to get 6-8 black and white prints and one color print of your baby.
Note The $30 payment at the time of booking reserved your spot for your session. The remaining balance of $69 is due at the time of service.
What to expect during your Sneak Peek 3D Ultrasound
- 3D Ultrasound procedure lasts approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Your technician will apply a water-based gel on your stomach and place the transducer onto your skin.
- The images appear on a 75-inch TV monitor, which you can see in real-time as well as in slow motion to get a closer look. This monitor is tilted at a 45-degree angle for optimal viewing. Our 3D ultrasound equipment is top of the line and high-end, allowing us to capture your baby’s facial features in great detail.
- Your technician will take different views of your baby, capturing their facial features as well as body parts.
- The transducer is moved around on your skin to capture different angles of the baby’s facial features and body parts. Your technician may ask you to guide their hands so that they can capture these angles perfectly.
- Once the session is complete. Your technician will then take a few minutes to process the images taken and give you copies for you to show off to family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions that parents have about our 3D Ultrasounds:
What is the cost of Sneak Peek 3D Ultrasounds?
Our 3D Sneak Peek 3D Ultrasounds are only $99. If you go to your doctor or OBGYN, you can expect to pay as much as $250 for the same ultrasound. Unlike ultrasounds performed in a medical setting, which are in a stiff and boring facility, our 3D/4D ultrasounds are in a more intimate environment.
Who can come to my appointment?
Another benefit of booking your 3D ultrasound with Look at Me 4D imaging is the ability to bring your friends and family to your visit. With the COVID-19 numbers increasing, many doctors and ultrasound facilities are placing limitations on how many people can be in the room.
Our ultrasound suite can accommodate your family and friends to make sure everyone gets to see your baby on the big screen.
Are there any age restrictions?
There are no age restrictions for Sneak Peek 3D Ultrasounds. Whether you are 12 years old or 90, you can enjoy a sneak peek of your little one before they come out!
Can I purchase additional pictures?
Yes! Included in the fee for your Sneak Peek 3D Ultrasound are 6-8 black and white prints and one color print of your baby. If you would like more than this, you can purchase additional pictures at an extra charge.
They’re perfect for sharing on social media!
What do I wear during my appointment?
Come as you are and make yourself comfortable while we capture your baby’s beautiful image!
Do I need an appointment time, or are walk-ins accepted?
We encourage making an appointment because this allows us to serve you better. Because we are a small business, we do not know how long the wait is for our next available appointment time will be. We want to provide you with the best possible experience and service to make it enjoyable!
Can I come in anytime?
Our 3D ultrasounds are scheduled during typical business hours:
- Monday 10 AM – 5 PM
- Tuesday 10 AM – 7 PM
- Wednesday 10 AM – 5 PM
- Thursday 10 AM – 7 PM
- Friday 10 AM – 5 PM
- Saturday 9 AM – 3 PM
How long does the procedure take?
Our 3D ultrasound sessions usually take between 20-30 minutes, depending on how many poses the baby decides to strike!
What if my baby refuses to cooperate?
Do not worry! We have found that 95% will display their favorite pose for us to capture. There are times when our technician may need to take a few extra minutes and come up with additional ways to get the perfect photos.
Will this hurt my baby or me?
3D Ultrasounds are safe for you and your baby.
Our ultrasound technician is a licensed professional trained to use the equipment safely and comfortably. The gel we apply on your skin for the procedure is water-based, so there is no harm done to you or your baby during this process.
What if I am having twins?
First of all, congratulations!
We have the technology to capture 3D images of multiple babies at once! We have had families come in with twins and even triplets! Our technology has proven to be capable of capturing images of up to four babies at once. Please call us today to schedule your session.
What about gender determination?
Although we cannot guarantee gender determination or reveal your baby’s gender in the sneak peek, this is possible. Sometimes the baby’s position makes it impossible to tell the gender. Rest assured, we will do everything that we can do to allow you to see your baby’s gender.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that life happens, so we do not have a strict appointment cancellation policy.
Please give us a 24-hour notice, and we will be happy to reschedule you for another session or issue you a refund for your missed session.
We’ve even had parents-to-be book another date before even leaving the office in hopes of finding out the gender of their baby.
What if I am further along in my pregnancy?
Although this package is for women from 22-26 weeks pregnant, we do offer other packages. Some of the packages and suggested times to have them are:
- Sweet Beginnings (Weeks 7-12)
- Watch Me Grow – 2D ultrasound Only (13 Weeks – Full Term)
- Pink or Blue (Starting at 16 Weeks)
- Sweet Cheeks 3D/4D/HD-Live (Weeks 22-32)
- One Last Look 2D (Weeks 35-40)